sobota 13. mája 2006

Missing You

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



To my lovely Blog's friend...


A few days ago I found a following post from my amiable Blog's friend:



The last one


..."You are reading my last blog in here, it does not mean that I'm going to vanish and you won't see me, writing anything around. No!
I've just decided to put this job away for a while... because it's quite necessary for me to organise my life, it's going to be so hectic these days, which is out my control.

I'd like to concentrate on my English learning... which is badly needed, and spend a bit time on learning music. Wish me good luck ;)"....


 
I was always happy to receive your message dear Oldooz and I'll miss you here. I know that you're a great fan of Chris de Burgh - this lovely man... So I try to sing with Chris that beautiful song:


Missing You 
 

I've been missing you, more than words can say,
And that I've been thinking about it every day,
Well tonight's our night for dancing nice and slow,
Because now I've found you, I'm never letting go,
No, now I've found you, I'm never letting go;
I've been missing you... I've been missing you, darling,
I've been missing you... I've been missing you.

 

 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára