piatok 12. septembra 2008

GOOD BYE - GÜLE GÜLE




*
I’ll give you all a break for a 14 days. Tomorrow is starting my holiday time at last...I leave this picture for you to observe in my absence that beautiful Turkish architecture.

When I return I'll have more to share. Until the next time...take care
 

*
Antalya



Photobucket

The elegant, fluted minaret og the Yivli Minareli Mosque in the center of the city, built in the 13th century, has become Antalya's symbol


Photobucket

Amphitheatre - probably dates from the 2nd century AD .
Only the upper rows of the auditorium are missing

Photobucket

*


4 komentáre:

  1. Yesss...Turkey is a very beautiful country with stunning architecture from the old times. I am quite sure you will be all the time using your camera... plenty of marvellous scenes...you will tell me upon your return back...Enjoy your holidays, my friend.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Good Bye my friend ! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday. I look forward to
    your return and the sharing of your adventures. Bless you my friend !

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Take lots of photos to post when you return, baby!!!

    ~bisous~

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť